Thursday, September 18, 2008

Christmas Stock

Wow Christmas is coming! I am trying to get my inventory up for the mad dash to my store(OK maybe that is a over statement). But who knows what this holiday season may bring! I am trying to plan for a busy season. Right now I am needle felting some things, I am crocheting some, and always spinning! I am now going to say what at this time to leave a element of surprise in there. Ha ha I know how mean.

Well it is official, I been open for one month! I am so excited and pleased of all the things I did. I think it was a good month. I made lots things, friends, and did lots marketing. I am truly glad I joined etsy.

4 comments:

Momma J said...

I'm glad you joined Etsy too! I just love your work!

Knot Sew Shabby said...

Congrats on the one month!! For my etsy, it seemed like the first month was so hard and then trying to get the name out there is even harder. Now we are about 2 and a half months in, and we seem to be doing way better than what we had expected...we even were contemplating whether to stay on etsy or not. I am glad we did though. We met some new people/friends, had fun creating stuff, and have loved the challenge! Thanks for entering the give a way!!! Good luck!! Also, thanks SO SO much for putting that bag in the treasury!! Have a wonderful day!!

mangogirl said...

Cool blog! I love it! I'm a knitter/crocheter (mostly knitter) too and am just starting to make my own patterns. Have fun blogging!

woolandmore said...

Thank you all for your comments. That is so cool lirael. Making patterns is really fun. Just seeing the item take place right in front of you. I love it. Except when I forget to it down..LOL then I do it all over again. ;D

Knot sew shabby you are most welcome for the spot. I really love your bags! Keep up the fab. work.