Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SORRY!!


I am sorry it has been so long since the last post. I been making items like crazy. I am up to 6 (yes that is 6) sales and I am so happy. I love making things and sharing them with all of you! I just included that if any one would like international shipping to covo me. I will get the prices and put them in the desired listing. I got my llama yarn done. It is fulled and the twist is set. Look for it to come to my shop soon. I just listed this poncho I made. I love the hair clips. I am thinking of offering matching hair clips with all my poncho. Whatcha think? Good idea or not so good?

2 comments:

Momma J said...

Love the poncho. I think selling hair clips with the ponchos is a good idea!

Jewelry Rockstar said...

These little sweaters are too cute. You should definitely put up a etsy mini.